Tuesday, May 3, 2011

First Post, mean nothing?

So, there I was! Sitting in my chair thinking, what should I do next, bored to the point of no return. So I thought to myself; "Why not start a blog?!" And so I did, and here I am!

So who am I? Well, for starters I don't really know who I am, I'm myself in the making, you learn new stuff about yourself everyday. But this I can tell you, my name is Alex, I'm 22 years old and from the great country of Sweden, yes we do have alot of blonde blue eyed babes here, altho not as many as you may think.

Anyways, you might wonder why I'm doing this in english insteed of swedish? I thought to myself that it would be great for me, practice my grammer and stuff like that. Also I thought I might reach out to a wider audience, you see, Sweden only has about 9.5million people, and appernetly after googling it, 90% of the swedish population has internet access, which I did not know until a second ago. And I could not find a statistic of how many of those that read blogs.

So, what am I going to write about? I'm not really sure yet, I  think I'm just going to write whatever comes to mind, maybe my thoughts on the news of the day and how my day has been. I'll probably repost things I find interstering aswell. I'll try to update atleast once a day :)

Well that's it for me now, time to sleep

2 comments: